Going to court is not something that people tend to do every day of the week. As such, should you ever find yourself in a position where you need help to resolve a dispute, you should look to obtain thorough, impartial advice as soon as possible.
Most businesses identify that they need legal support to prevent or resolve disputes. We at ASR Solicitors are experienced in providing both pro active early advice and acting within tight deadlines when it has not been possible for early action.
In addition to general commercial litigation and dispute resolution work we represent clients in areas including:-
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord and Tenant
- Construction litigation;
- Professional negligence disputes;
- Contractual disputes between buyer and seller;
- Professional regulation and administrative law
- Commercial fraud;
- Disputes about the ownership of goods
- Disputes within companies between shareholders etc;
- Disputes within partnerships;
- Disputes arising from sale and purchase of companies and businesses generally;
- Intellectual Property (IP) issues
We realize that litigation can become very expensive extremely quickly and emphasis is always given to exploring alternative means of resolving disputes. We will also seriously consider with you the costs risks and potential benefits of proceeding. We react quickly to changing business trends and legal developments. We are experienced in providing funding advice and solutions and we focus on economic, thorough and pragmatic advice.